PaleoPortfolio update

Hey all,

I just updated my PaleoPortfolio. Of special interest this time around is my (not-so-recent) interview with Mark Hallett. Thanks again to Mark for his kind cooperation.
I've also done a bit of redecorating, so hopefully I was able to make some improvements. I'd really appreciate it if everyone could tell me whether or not they like this newer version of the site and if they see any errors which need to be corrected.

Thanks,

Jordan Mallon

AIM: jslice mallon