Second call to the DML Breakfast

For those who missed the first menu, here is another.  The 6th Annual
Dinosaur List Get-together (6ADLG) will be held on Thursday morning, October
10, from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. in the National Center for Employee Development.
All dinosaur mailing list members and lurkers are welcome to join us for an
hour of fun, food, introductions, prizes and hypothesis testing.

If you would like to attend, please email me (Mary). Those who have already
told me that they will be attending will receive further details very
shortly.  SVP is fast approaching--3 weeks from tomorrow--so be sure to add
the 6ADLG to your social calendar.

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com