Kong/Tyrannosaurus

       I'm sorry to say I briefly forgot an excellent reference on the Kong
Tyrannosaurus. Larry Dunn has a splendid series of five pages of captures of
the classic battle at his Megalania website. It's a valuable resource and a
pity so few folks have looked at it. It's great fun and from a number of
these frames you can judge for yourself whether or not the tyrannosaur model
was "nearly toothless". Thanks again, Larry.
       http://members.tripod.com/~megalania/kongrex1.html

       DV