Re: Kong/Tyrannosaur

Mr. Travsky axes:

<< In Goldner and Turner's "The Making Of King Kong", chapter 10 sez that
a pair of pliers was left in camera during one of the animated scenes.

Which scene was that? >>

       I don't know, to be honest. It's one of those things that I wished I'd
asked George about before he left us. I've looked for it, that's for sure.
But I always end up being distracted by Mario Larrinaga's sumptuous
paintings. He also painted Xanadu in "Citizen Kane" and worked alongside
Chesley Bonestell, the great space artist, by the way. Perhaps Pickering can
answer that question. DV