Re: Alvarezsaurs, their snout,myrmecophages and woodpeckers

Just to make sure: You advocate restoring avarezsaurs with skin all
acround their snouts except at the tips (as in ant-eaters), right?

I can't say anything either way about that, but, I do know something
about woodpeckers.

Some woodpeckers are fairly good ant-eaters---not the big ones like
pileateds or ivory-bills, but Flickers.  Those guys eat ants all the
time.

Dan