Peter Jackson/Fran Walsh's 1996 script

Within the past few hours, I posted a reply re: Mr
Jackson's still laudable desire to do a version of the
OBie/Spivack/Delgado project capturing the nuances of
what OBie was intending to do. Alas, the reply was
sent to the sender alone rather than to the DML. I
have forgotten the name of the sender (my apologies),
and would appreciate it if the reply could be
forwarded to the DML. I have spent 47 years intimately
involved with OBie's 1925-1933 work, and would like to
information shared vs. trying to piece together
another reply.