RE: Dinos galore in JVP 22(3)!!

--- "Williams, Tim" <TiJaWi@agron.iastate.edu> wrote:
> BTW, I see in the JVP _Masiakasaurus_ paper that
> _Lametasaurus_ is listed as
> an abelisaurid.  That's the first time I've seen
> that assignment mentioned
> in print.

Was Lametasaurus not considered a composite of  at
least 2 dinosaurian and 1 crocodylomorph form. So
which part has been assigned to abelisauroidea? Also
is it by any chance the same as another of these shaky
genera like Jubbulpuria. Laevisuchus could also be the
same thing. Finally has there ever been any
non-abelisauroid theropod reported from India? Other
than Antartica, India seem to be one large landmass
where the dinosaurs are so poorly known. Though Sud
America and Africa tell us what to expect, still it
may be a place where future discoveries may be made.
_EA