RE: Kong/Tyrannosaur

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
Danvarner@aol.com
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 5:49 PM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: Kong/Tyrannosaur

       Stephan Pickering writes:

 << Even with
> financial constraints, OBie, in the end, was limited
> to one theropod, one sauropod (two different puppets), <snip> >>

       By my reckoning there were three different brontosaur puppets. An
articulated full-body animation model, a close-up head-and-neck animation
model, and a mechanical (non-animation model) for the aquatic sequences. The
later two also appeared in "The Son of Kong" (the head-and -neck animation
model being redecorated as a sea serpent).<<

This one is at the Czerkas's Museum. I say it earlier this year. :)

Tracy L. Ford
P. O. Box 1171
Poway Ca  92074