Six Feathery Ponderings... Pt. 2 (thanks)

First off, thanks to Richard Pierce for replying to a much older thread.

I just want to say thanks to all (Alan Brush, Mike Keesey, & Michael Skrepnick) who answered this thread:

http://www.cmnh.org/dinoarch/2002Sep/msg00326.html

But, since only three questions were answered (understandable, there was a massive debate going on at the time), could someone help me with these two:

1. Does anyone know the complete citation for HP Darren Naish's "Birds of a Feather"?

2. Does anyone know the complete citation for S. Czerkas' presentation at the Florida Dinosaur Bird Evolution Symposium?

____________ NICK GARDNER AltperDINO FORUMS aim CloudRaptor05 http://catrecipes.proboards4.com/ y!m n_gardner637