Albertan dinosaurs

With luck, I recently scored the chance to give a 40-minute seminar on "The Dinosaurs of the Badlands of Alberta" in my Historical Geology class. I was thinking I'd like to discuss the ascending geological and faunal history of the Albertan badlands, and was wondering if anyone might know of any good references I should check out pertaining to the subject. I know of at least one great overview, by C. M. Sternberg (I believe). Anyone have any others?
Thanks,

Jordan Mallon

http://www.geocities.com/paleoportfolio/ <--- new interview with Mark Hallet!!!
AIM: jslice mallon