Re: Just a little nitpicking + FEVA

In a message dated 9/23/02 2:44:57 AM EST, david.marjanovic@gmx.at writes:

<< No, they'd translate as the same if both endings were correct. Word order
is
 completely irrelevant in Latin (because everything has endings you don't
 need it for grammar like in English or Chinese); an adjective for dinosaur
 catalogue might end in -icus... >>

Hmm. Sounds good(!)--"Catalogus Dinosauricus." Sometimes I wish I knew more
Latin, just for these kinds of contingencies; never studied it as such.
Wouldn't want to have to write diagnoses in Latin, the way they used to.