RE: New articles on dinosaurs with wierd statements to boot!

Tracy L. Ford wrote-
Anyone ever hear of Dilcher? He's suppose to have been doing paleontology for a long time. I encourage everyone to send his or
her comments (like I did) from the web site's comment page.

I'm afraid I've never heard of Mr. Dilcher.

In the one photo who ever is holding the drawing of the foot has
gloves on so it's cold to them :)

Ah perhaps!

You mean you don't get swivel hips Elvis? Get it now? :) I saw some of
the Malta Museum stuff this summer, very nice stuff and Nate's a
really great guy. I'm going to make Malta a stop for me when I go to Montana.

I got that much, just having trouble relating it to the specimen... :)