Re: Just a little nitpicking + FEVA

> Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:43:19 +0200
> From: "David Marjanovic" <david.marjanovic@gmx.at>
>
> > No, dinosauriorum is correct afaik. Dinosauria is treated as a
> > plural, so we use the plural genitive ending.
>
> Apparently it is correct, but that depends on whether the singular
> is dinosaurium or dinosaure. :-)

... all of which bickering leads me to think that an English name is
preferable.  ``Your creativity is better used in solving problems than
in creating beautiful new impediments to understanding'' -- Henry
Spencer.

)_v__/\  "That's right, Pete.  It's actually pronounced Mi'li-wau-KAY,
         and it's Algonquin for The Good Land" -- Alice Cooper,
         "Wayne's World"