Re: Just a little nitpicking + FEVA

In a message dated 9/24/02 12:48:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mike@miketaylor.org.uk writes:

<< ... all of which bickering leads me to think that an English name is
 preferable.  ``Your creativity is better used in solving problems than
 in creating beautiful new impediments to understanding'' -- Henry
 Spencer. >>

The Dinosaur Catalogue doesn't sound pompous enough, but on the other hand it
>is< very direct and clear. I may yet use it; nothing is fixed until it's
fixed.