Re: nitpicking...

In a message dated 9/24/02 6:33:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
torfinn.ormen@nhm.uio.no writes:

<< The word order depends on which word we want to put the emphasis on.
 If we want to stress the dinosaur aspect: "Dinosaurorum catalogus".
 (Personally I prefer this alternative.) >>

There is a logistic aspect to this issue that I hadn't previously considered.
That is that the title should begin with the word "Dinosaur," so a person
scanning a catalogue such as Books in Print for dinosaur books would be able
to find it easily. Given the disputandum nature of Latin titles (half a dozen
emails, half a dozen different choices) versus the logistic aspect, the
straightforward English title The Dinosaur Catalogue will probably prevail
after all.