Significant new dinosaur book for the (VERY) younger crowd

Greetings,

An important new dinosaur book has just been published.  This is perhaps the
most scientifically rigorous dinosaur dot-to-dot book ever written!!  (No,
seriously!)

Harris, J.D. 2002. Dinosaur Finder Dot-to-Dot.  Sterling Publishing. 80 pp.

(Yes, Jerry Harris of U Pennsylvannia.  I *think* this is the first dinosaur
dot-to-dot written by a dinosaur paleontologist...)

Okay, so I'm not saying that this book is going to offer a lot of characters
for future phylogenetic analysis or the like, but the concept is great: all
the featured dinosaurs (including basal avialians) and pterosaurs were named
after 1990 (or at least had a new species named or good new skeletons
described after 1990).  Now it is not QUITE as up-to-date as it could be
(Byronosaurus should be feathered, for example), but it is vastly more
informative than the rest of the dinosaur dot-to-dot books out there.

A good gift for the younger dino-obsessed crowd.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled dinosaur science...

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~jmerck/eltsite