Re: Significant new dinosaur book for the (VERY) younger crowd

From: "Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." <tholtz@geol.umd.edu>

An important new dinosaur book has just been published. This is >perhaps the most scientifically rigorous dinosaur dot-to-dot book ever >written!! (No, seriously!)

Ooohhh I'm not so sure about that! I have here in my hands a copy of Dougal Dixon's "Dino Dots," packed with "hours of fun with puzzles, questions and colour stickers." I tried the questions myself (back in the early nineties. I was about 10 years of age.), added up my score, and discovered that I was a "Grand Dinomaster." Not a "Dino Dots Brainbox," or a lowly "Dinoswot," but a "Grand Dinomaster"! Eat your heart out, Dr. Holtz. ;)

Jordan Mallon

AIM: jslice mallon