A couple works in progress (artwork)

Hey

This is Noel Hill. Formerly under the email adress, "ndexohill@imageantics.com"

I just though I'd share a few works in progress with you as well as a small request.

First of all, here are two peices that I've been working on. Profiles of acrocanthosaurus and suchomimus. They're both still in grayscale and very rough, mind you. I've already noticed a number of problems with the acrocanthosaurus. Any feedback you may have is certainly welcome too.

http://art-of-ndhill.netfirms.com/images/suchomimus.jpg

http://art-of-ndhill.netfirms.com/images/acrocanthosaurus.jpg

I was also wondering if any of you knew where I could find some good skeletal illustrations or models of suchomimus on the internet. I used a two page spread from an article in the "US News & World Report" for the skull of my illustration, but have yet to find a decent full body reference.

thanks
-Noel