Query: Epidendrosaurus=Scansoriopteryx?

What is the current thinking on Epidendrosaurus as compared to
Scansoriopteryx? I still haven't got the Czerkas volume but I do have
the (admittedly poor) photographs I managed to take from the tiny
specimen presented at the Florida Symposium several years ago.
I have compared those photographs  with the ones in the Epidendrosaurs
paper. I don't think that the animal I saw in Florida is the same as
Epidendrosaurus. One of the main characteristics (apart from the
extremely elongated third finger) was that the feet were prehensile and
the hallux opposable (nothing that I  see evident in Epidendrosaurus).
I'd appreciate opinions on this subject.

Luis Rey