RE: SVP Preview [Humor]

Mickey Mortimer wrote:

> Wilson re-rexamined Titanosaurus and finds only T. araukanicus
> (Laplatasaurus) and T. colberti valid.  I generally don't like rampant
> nomina-dubiizing, and hope Wilson goes into detail about comparisons and
> reasoning when this is published.

<snif, snif> No one seems to have noticed my abstract on the sauropod pes, or the jointly-written paper that Matt Wedel, Kent Sanders, and I are presenting on two previously unreported sauropod dinosaurs from the Upper Jurassic -- I guess there's just no room in this crazy world for a sauropod functional morphologist ... =( Am I not one of the list-members? Do I not have feelings too? Will the sarcasm ever end? -- boo-hoo. ;)

Matt

Matthew F. Bonnan, Ph.D. Department of Biological Sciences Western Illinois University Macomb, IL 61455 (309) 298-2155 mbonnan@hotmail.com MF-Bonnan@wiu.edu http://www.wiu.edu/users/mfb100/