RE: Incisivosaurus

Stephan:

I don't have a copy of the original AP story WITH BYLINE - but I do have
a copy of the AP story as published on CNN.Com, MSNBC.Com (and on BBC's
website there is a modified version [unaccredited to AP, or anyone
else]).

The BBC title is: "Odd dino has rabbit-like teeth"

The CNN version's title is: "Bucktoothed dinosaur fossils found"

The MSNBC version is:  " 'Dino-rabbit' remains found at Chinese dig"

Other stories on _Incisivosaurus_ are:

>From Science News Online:
        "Veggie Bites: Fossil suggests carnivorous dinosaurs
        begat vegetarian kin"
                by Sid Perkins.
>From Nature:
        "Dinosaur like chicken-rabbit cross:  Buck-toothed fossil
        reveals         the dietary diversity of dinosaurs."
                by Henry Gee.

I can send you the text from the CNN and/or the MSNBC one if you'd like.
(Or some of the others if you wish).  Or just the web address for any of
them.  Let me know.

Hope this helps.

Allan Edels