RE: SVP Preview [Humor]

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
Matthew Bonnan
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 6:33 AM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: RE: SVP Preview [Humor]

Mickey Mortimer wrote:

 > Wilson re-rexamined Titanosaurus and finds only T. araukanicus
 > (Laplatasaurus) and T. colberti valid.  I generally don't like rampant
 > nomina-dubiizing, and hope Wilson goes into detail about comparisons and
 > reasoning when this is published.

<snif, snif>  No one seems to have noticed my abstract on the sauropod pes,
or the jointly-written paper that Matt Wedel, Kent Sanders, and I are
presenting on two previously unreported sauropod dinosaurs from the Upper
Jurassic -- I guess there's just no room in this crazy world for a sauropod
functional morphologist ... =(  Am I not one of the list-members?  Do I not
have feelings too?  Will the sarcasm ever end? -- boo-hoo. ;)

Matt

Matthew F. Bonnan, Ph.D.
Department of Biological Sciences
Western Illinois University
Macomb, IL 61455
(309) 298-2155
mbonnan@hotmail.com
MF-Bonnan@wiu.edu
http://www.wiu.edu/users/mfb100/

<sniff, sniff>, your not alone Matt. No one (not even Naish) mentioned my
poster either :( Of course it's not dinosaurian (its on Tanystropheus) so I
guess it's not the topic of the list.

Tracy L. Ford
P. O. Box 1171
Poway Ca  92074