what are the relatives of Scansoriopterygids?

Dear all,
I was just wondering,regarding these "scansioropterygids" (don't know if it's official yet) to what other maniraptorans are they thought to be related? To enigmosaurs or more to deinonychosaurians? (of course,in my view these are all secondarily flightless birds,but whatever.)And has Omnivoropteryx' oviraptorosaur nature been verified?

"Well yes Watson,but if tyrannosaurs were really birds, they probably didn't sit very comfortable on your shoulder."

or something like that.....Brian