RE: SVP Preview [Humor]

Tracy Ford (dino.hunter@cox.net) wrote:

<<sniff, sniff>, your not alone Matt. No one (not even Naish) mentioned my
poster either :( Of course it's not dinosaurian (its on Tanystropheus) so
I guess it's not the topic of the list.>

  Don't know why it shouldn't be. Ford describes the rigidity of the neck
and elevation and retration of the external nares with an interlocking
rather than overbitten teeth indicating a piscivorous lifestyle as well as
an aquatic life-style. Cute stuff.

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden