FW: some more local info.

DMLers,

My friend and colleague Cindy Gordon has compiled a list of "crash" places
for those still looking for such places at SVP.

Also, as to eateries and drinking spots, the main area on and near campus is
the place called "Campus Corner" not far from OMNH. It has a number of
eateries and bars (at least 1 go-go bar I know of) and shops. It would be an
ideal after meeting meeting place and a base of operations for meeting to
decide on where to meet next!

Who's going on any of the field trips? Anybody going on the Early K one?

Cheers,

Tom

Thomas R. Lipka
Geobiological Research
Baltimore, Md. USA

http://www.glue.umd.edu/~lfsxdth/lipka/theropod.html

http://www.glue.umd.edu/~lfsxdth/neoceratopsian/index.html

Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will
they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material
abundance without character is the path of destruction.---Thomas Jefferson