Fwd: Epidendrosaurus/Scansoriopteryx Addendum

  As a subsequent report on the nature of publication, and something which
may have implications for journals which publish dinosaur-related taxa
such as _Chinese Science Bulletin_ that may effect synonymy or dates of
publication, Jerry asked me to forward this on.

  Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden

<I received this morning an e-mail from Fucheng Zhang (first author on the

=====
Jaime A. Headden