Re: Bernissart: startin' again

From: "Jaime A. Headden"

>   By testing, they will go to the site to determine the neccessity of new
> quarrying. That means sampling, some "test" digs, etc. If it pans out, as
> in testing a stream for gold, they will set up shop and begin excavating
> again.

That's what they said on the radio yesterday.

> It would be very nice to apply new techniques to these "diseased"
> bones and restore them better than those mounted in Bernisartt today;

One of those igs has been correctly mounted (quadrupedal horizontal stance)
a few years ago:
http://users.skynet.be/dhs/fossiles/img/visi/visb-12.jpg

> perhaps even work on more than crocs and iggies...

That's what they wanna do... But it'll also be a question of â â â...
IMHO!

Well, I'll tell the list if I hear or see something new.
Friendly - Luc J. "Aspidel" BAILLY.