Re: SVP Preview

<Those should all be changed to -oidia. There are mistakes and misusages
all over the place.>

  Are we Ken Kinman now? They should be changed why? Because someone now
thinks that a particular clade if it has a rank should have a specific
ending, and that the Greek -oides for "form" should be misaliterated to
fit some preconception of continuity so that "superfamilies" will become
more real than they already aren't? Sorry, no go. So much for arguing
precedence. The term as used is proper ... people got it into their heads
that some oidea clades make good templates, but there is no such thing as
a template in a taxon name, just a rank, and there is, once again, nothing
real to a rank without referring to a taxon.

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden