RE: Dinosaur websites links - 78 of the best

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
Roger Smith
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 12:23 PM
To: KellyMilnerH@aol.com
Cc: Dinosaur list
Subject: Re: Dinosaur websites links - 78 of the best

Kelly,

I would suggest that you check out DINOSAURNEWS which has an entire section
dedicated to dinosaur links.  At last count we had 78 of the best and are we
still accepting sites of merit. http://www.dinosaurnews.org

best wishes
Roger
director@dinosaurnews.org<<

And I only have a few THOUSAND links on my web site :) Ok, a little over a
thousand (but I'll have to count again). They're under Dino links and Museum
Abbreviations (and when I could find a link to a museum I set it up so you
can go there from my site. The links that work is in blue).

http://www.dinohunter.info

Tracy L. Ford
P. O. Box 1171
Poway Ca  92074