Fossil (dino) locatiopns

Almost every day I read about some new fossil locale or a museum where some
new fossil or dino has been found. I am amazed at the number of such museums
and sites there are. Has anybody ever tried to put together a list of fossil
locales (museums, restaurants, bars, gravel pits, tar pits etc., where there
are dino fossils?  Such a list with brief description of holdings or items
on exhibit might be damned useful, although a tremendous amount of work. The
Irvington fossils in a recent DINOSAURNEWS got me thinking about this. For
example there is an almost complete Columbian mammoth in a local museum?
What dino skeletons re scattered about the NA continent?
Ray McAllister
dinodivr@bellsouth.net
(954) 426-0808