Re: Nature supplementary data: a request for help

Supplementary data for these are available online as doc files or pdfs,
not in hardcopy. They are only available online. Going to www.nature.com
and searching the volume and page numbers (using taxon names, Zhang and Xu
as search criteria) will provide access to supplementary information.

Stephan Pickering (stefanpickering2002@yahoo.com) wrote:

> 408:705-708 Microraptor
> 415:780-784 Sinovenator
> 416:314-317 Liaoceratops