Scansoriopteryx skeletal reconstruction

After noticing that this message was not in plain text, I have sended this
message again.

Hi all,

This is a small message to let everyone know that I have just finished a
skeletal reconstruction of this new and interesting animal. If anyone has
any interest in it and wants a scan, please send me a message off-list.
Well, to be honest, it is not entirely a reconstruction for this genus...
Some missing elements are based on it's close relative or synonym
Epidendrosaurus, think more of it as a Scansoriopterygid reconstruction than
;)

Cheers and hoping to hear from everybody soon,

Rutger Jansma