RE: SVP Preview

A BRIEF RESPONSE: In my in-progress MUTANDA
DINOSAUROLOGICA, rest assured that: Megalosaurus
bucklandii and Megalosauridae are "rescued" as
converted clade names; that "Megalosaurinae" and any
other "nae" is rejected as phylogenetically redundant;
that, based on the complete hypodigm of Megalosaurus
bucklandii, I believe Poecilopleuron/Poekilopleuron to
be, as some Victorian scholars suspected, either
Megalosaurus bucklandii or a Megalosaurus spp., but
that what is needed is an associated skeleton (Eudes
Deslongchamps' specimen is lost, and the casts of what
remains are not especially informative); that
Torvosaurus is a species of Megalosaurus. It should be
an interesting panorama.