Looking for "This Side of Hell" & "Hell Two"???

All,

It has come to my attention that you are looking for "This Side of Hell" and "This Side of Hell Two" AND the identity of the paleontologist who has the cranial material and the pathological material (it's more than just 3 pathological ribs) sitting at her right & left elbows as we speak.
To quote one of my co-authors, you will have to: "Wait for the paper(s)."

Nick Gardner is welcome to email me directly, as I hear he began this thread.

I am nearly full, but I have/will make room for up to 6 more persons during the week of June 22, 2003 during which time excavation at both "Hell" & "Hell Two" will continue, as well as intense high resolution mapping of the dinosaur trackway(s). Contact me directly if you wish to volunteer.

Carry On,
Marilyn D. Wegweiser

*********************************
Marilyn D. Wegweiser, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Geology
Curator, Paleozoic & Mesozoic Collections
Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences
Georgia College & State University
Milledgeville, GA 31061
Office: 478-445-2441
FAX: 478-445-5290

http://www.faculty.de.gcsu.edu/~mwegweis/
(works best in Internet Explorer)

Director: This Side Of Hell, WY Research Project; it's north of Pitchfork Wyoming, north of Hell's Half Acre, Wyoming, west of Hell, North Dakota, and south of Hellroaring Plateau, Montana. Could it get any better than this?