Re: New References (April 1, 2003)

"Here we report the discovery of a flightless pterosaur, _Dododactylus corpulentum_. The body is too heavy, the head too large, and the forelimbs too short to sustain active flight. The single specimen of this taxon was preserved in two dimensions, inside the footprint of a large sauropod."

LOL at all of this april-fooling,but I think you should have named it Raphodactylus,Didiunculidactylus or Pezophapodactylus.....those last two sound cool,now I look at them.

MSN Zoeken, voor duidelijke zoekresultaten! http://search.msn.nl