From: <Danvarner@aol.com>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 4:41 PM
Subject: More Majungatholus and Nature

       Congratulations are in order to DMLer Demetrios Vitale for his
excellent illustration at the National Geographic website. Very nice! :
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/04/0402_030402_dinocannibal.htm

       Also, I forgot to mention there's a brief commincation co-authored by
John Hutchinson in the new Nature about speeding elephants that sounds very
interesting: "Biomechanics: Are fast-moving elephants really running?" DV