Re: 2005 ROM exhibit

Ronald Orenstein wrote-

This is looking ahead a bit, but the Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto, has announced the following exhibit. Does anyone know more about it? Is this the exhibit now at the BM(NH) in London?

Feathered Dinosaurs
Showcasing some of the most spectacular dinosaur and bird fossils ever discovered, Feathered Dinosaurs displays more than 35 original fossils recently excavated from the fossil beds in the Liaoning Province in western China, with a series of 15 life-size feathered restorations of fossils, including raptors and gigantic flightless birds.

March 5 to August 28, 2005
Organized by The Dinosaur Museum, Utah (USA) and The Liaoning Fossil Administration Office, China.

I would say it is not the same since this one was organized by The Dinosaur Museum. Instead, I believe this will be an exhibition of the grand fossils described in the Czerkas et al. volume! And if so, so be it with the hope that it will soon come to a museum in the DC area!

Nick Gardner
Paleoartist
AIM Eoraptor22