airing time for chased by dinosaurs and a walking with cavemen docu

Hi everyone! Just saw the preview for Chased By Dinosaurs, at the least it
has better special effects than those on Giant Monsters; as the GM producers
seemed happy to reuse old images from When Dinos Roamed America, [usually
with low success].

Although I already have a problem with the argentinosaur; it's skull seems
to be too thin [in front view] and it's eyes seem to have near-3d vision.
But that may just be my opinion..

Anyway, the "Chased by Dinosaurs" special will air in the U.S. on the 6th of
April at 8:00[ET].

http://dsc.discovery.com/schedule/episode.jsp?episode=0&cpi=30359&gid=403

Also I don't think this has been posted on the list yet;

A documentary about "cavemen".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/cavemen/

Peace,
                                                          Mark Foster