From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
John R Hutchinson
Sent: 03 April 2003 16:25
To: dinosaur-usc.edu
Subject: "running" elephants

Hi, as before, we have a website for the "Are fast-moving elephants really
running?" paper, with a FREE DOWNLOAD (thanks Nature!) of the pdf paper,
supp info, and movies, plus much more info and images.  Some potential
applications to dinosaurs so I'm sure some will be interested.  It is at:

http://www.stanford.edu/~jrhutch/fast_elephants/wanalee/index.html

Have fun,
John

John R Hutchinson