Sauropods: Heat Generated By Digestion?

I have another wild thought...

How much heat is given off by digestion? I'm thinking primarily of
large sauropods and the issues of how much did they have to eat and
whether or not they were warm blooded.

If they weren't warm blooded, could digestion have provided internal
heat? I would imagine that they would require a large amount of
food, eating a lot of low nutrient material.

And if they were warmblooded, how would they get rid of the excess
heat of digestion (if digestion did indeed generate a lot of heat)?