Fay Wray on Kong Remake

To keep this relevent to the list... there'd better be some dinosaurs in
the remake...

http://www.zap2it.com/movies/news/story/0,1259,---16301,00.html

HOLLYWOOD (Zap2it.com) - While Fay Wray, the star of the original "King
Kong" (1933), has spent years putting down attempts at remaking the horror
classic, she is giving Peter Jackson the thumbs up.

"I think it is excellent and honorable that Peter Jackson wants to be true
to the original. And I am proud that he wants to keep King Kong alive,"
Wray tells The Dominion Post.

Jackson's remake, budgeted at $200 million, was inspired by his love of
the original film.