Carnotaurus

Is _Carnotaurus sastrei_ from the Aptian or the Campanian? I've always thought it was from the early part of the Upper Cretaceous; now I've read somewhere (I think it's the old Dinosauricon) that while the formation _Carnotaurus_ was found is Aptian-Albian in age, the sediments surrounding the specimen were possibly Campanian-Maastrichtian. Is there any news on this?

By the way, what is the age of _"Kritosaurus" australis? And is it different from _Secernosaurus koerneri_?

_________________________________________________________________ Download Norah Jones, Eminem and more! http://www.msn.com.sg/ringtones/