Re: New Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology (March 2003): New dinosaurs and more

> >indicative of the independent acquisition of
> >a non-pleurokinetic skull (not present in Hypsilophodon,
> >Iguanodon, and hadrosaurids).
>
> Forgive me if I am misunderstanding this, but I thought that
> hadrosaurids also had pleurokinetic skulls, as did Hypsilophodon and
> Iguanodon.  So what is it independently acquiring?

A (secondarily) non-pleurokinetic skull.

Great to see *Fukuisaurus* published TEN YEARS after the name first
cropped up (in a great big Lambert book).

Funny that I, still 20 years old, can say already say "I have waited for
ten years"... or "for half of my life"... :-)