Two Overlooked Bakker Articles

hehe, I recently found these on Google while searching for the term 'dinosaur' on the News option. I don't know how these were missed.

----

http://cgi.citizen-times.com/cgi-bin/story/news/30593

"Dinosaur hunter headed to the mountains"

This article offers a brief discussion of Dr. Bob's early life, as well as misspellings of Tyrannosaurus rex and Rutiodon, and a little girl who likes both the former and modern diurnal birds of prey. Okay, I admit, I was a little facetious with that last comment.

And Dr. Bob's going on a lecture tour!

----

http://cgi.citizen-times.com/cgi-bin/story/news/32023

In this article, during one of Dr. Bob's lecture tours, he stops at a local museum and informs a little 6-year old that his precious gift to a museum isn't what he thought. :-)

----

Nick Gardner
Paleoartist
AIM Eoraptor22