All about the Feet

Like many of you, I watched "Chased by Dinosaurs" last night. Over all, it
wasn't too bad... Not great... but not unwatchable. As the girlfriend said, "It
was cute science." But... There are a few things that I obsess about when it
comes to dinosaur restorations... One of these things happens to be sauropod
feet. Can someone pleeeeease give me an adaquate explanation as to why in the
world the people who do these CG renderings on these shows can't get the the
front feet of sauropods even remotely correct???

Kris