Re: Dinosaur beaks

Kris Kripchak (MariusRomanus@aol.com) wrote:

<I've asked for and searched for any evidence against the presence of a
beak of one form or another, even if it's just a horny covering. I
specifically asked for someone to show me plain-as-day evidence that the
certain theropods in question did not possess variations found in beaked
animals today. I have neither found nor received any answers. What that
means?... I have my ideas.>

  Actually, the morphology of the bones underlying the rhamphotheca in
beaked animals were, in fact, described, for birds and turtles. The data
was ignored. Not my fault.

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden