Re: Dinosaur Beaks

Jaime said: > Actually, the morphology of the bones underlying the rampothaeca
in beaked animals were, in fact, described, for birds and turtles. The data was
ignored. Not my fault. <

Jaime... Please show in what post you delivered clear evidence that
conclusively goes against the premaxilla of "Archaeopteryx", and the other
theropods in question, having a single keratinous covering. This will answer
both my question and the one posted by Mike.

Now, to be perfectly clear, I do not want variations on the surface of the bone
found under rhamphotheca. I want evidence that goes against there being a
continuous covering on the premaxilla.

Kris