From: MariusRomanus@aol.com
Date: Monday, April 07, 2003 10:05:46
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: All about the Feet

Like many of you, I watched "Chased by Dinosaurs" last night. Over all, it
wasn't too bad... Not great... but not unwatchable. As the girlfriend said,
It was cute science." But... There are a few things that I obsess about when
it comes to dinosaur restorations... One of these things happens to be
sauropod feet. Can someone pleeeeease give me an adaquate explanation as to
why in the world the people who do these CG renderings on these shows can't
get the the front feet of sauropods even remotely correct???

Kris