Some questions & feathered Allosaurs?

A few questions, mainly about the "correct" species names for the following taxa:

1) _Sauropelta edwardsorum_ or _S. edwardsi_?
2) _Edmontonia longiceps_ or _E. logiceps_?
3) _Gargoyleosaurus parkpinorum_, _G. parkinorum_, or _G. parkpini_?
4) _Tenontosaurus tillettorum_ or _T. tilletti_?

And while we're at feathered theropods, personally I believe that maybe feathery integument evolved somewhere in the neotetanurae (is that still a valid clade?) after the split from the spinosauroids. Perhaps the hatchlings needed insulation, I do not know, but maybe a neotenic feature allowed the very first coelurosaurs retain their plumage into adulthood. From then, feathers developed further in the Tyrannoraptora, filling the role of display, and eventually aiding in the evolution of flight. (of course, i may be wrong on all counts here)

But recently I have been contemplating the presence of feathers in some of the huge coelurosaurs like the tyrannosaurs & therizinosaurs. Maybe the adults of the large species lost their "dino-fuzz" in maturity, but retained certain features into adulthood. I recall a somewhat updated Greg Paul picture in the Scientific American Dinosaurs book that depicted _Tyrannosaurus bataar_ facing off with a small group of _Therizinosaurus cheloniformis_ Old picture, but this time the tyrannosaurs had a fringe of feathers along the lower edge of their arms. Makes me speculate & dream up of all sorts of things; perhaps showing male tyrannosaurs raising their arms to show a flash of colour during the mating season? In any case, I've begun restoring my tyrannosaurs with a short & fuzzy mane along the back of their necks as well as a small caudal fan at the tips of their tails. (too bad i don't have a scanner...)

And with the porcupine-tailed psittacosaur, suddenly feathered ornithischians don't look so bizarre to me either. Maybe basal ornithopods like _Hypsilophodon_ had some primitve fuzzy integument, a feature that maybe newly hatched iguanodonts & hadrosaurs possessed. At the moment though, the thought of giving my Triceratops a porcupine tail is still too bizarre to contemplate. (Though you never know what you may find out...)

And I just had a horrifying thought... feathered & fuzzy ankylosaurs, stegosaurs & sauropods??????!!!

Keep track of your Singapore stock prices. http://www.msn.com.sg/money/