Re: More questions on species names

> Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 02:51:30 +0800
> From: "Dino Rampage" <dino_rampage@hotmail.com>
>
> 1) _Avaceratops lammersorum_ or _A. lammersi_?

Uh-oh ...

Quick!  Get your head down!  Before the fighting gets really fierce!

(Executive summary: Dodson says _lammersi_, Olshevsky says
_lammersorum_.  Let's call the whole thing off.)

)_v__/\  "One of the things we say to customers is that security
         will break applications" -- Scott Charney, Microsoft's chief
         security strategist.